Last modified: October 20, 2019
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and you are not allowed to use the Website or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age. If we learn we have received personal information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at Reservations@OutstandingintheField.com.
If you are based in the European Economic Area (EEA) you may only use the Website if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to data processing under the laws of your country or if verifiable parental consent for your use of the Website has been provided to us.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from users of the Website, including:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information if you are purchasing a ticket on the Website;
- Name, email address, and preferred state if you are signing up for our newsletter; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and Website usage details.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in two ways:
- First, directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information into the Sign Up page or the ticket purchasing page on the Website.
- Second, automatically as you navigate through the Website, such as Website usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Although we do not correlate tracking information to individuals, some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with the information, products, or services that you are requesting when you provide it to us.
- To coordinate and plan events.
- To develop, provide, and improve the Website and its services to you.
- To provide you with notices about your purchases, tickets, events, or other updates about the Company.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any services or events we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To the vendors, contractors, service providers, and other parties that we may use to coordinate and execute an event.
- To third parties that we use to support our business, such as our ticket processing portal (AudienceView), our payment processer when you make a payment (Authorize.net), or our email service when you subscribe to our newsletter (MailChimp).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of the sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, when personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third party contractors in order to analyze Website performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Website.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Information is only provided to the extent necessary to carry out the purpose of the disclosure.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can send us an email at Reservations@OutstandingintheField.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If the information was provided and stored by our third-party processors, we may need to direct you to them to correct or delete your information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Choices About Use of Your Information
You may “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests relating to promotional messages and your permission for sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes. However, opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages, including messages about purchases made with Outstanding in the Field.
European Economic Area Users
If you are using the Website from within the European Economic Area (EEA), you have options in relation to the information and data that we have about you. To exercise any of the options discussed below, please email Reservations@OutstandingintheField.com. If you are an EEA user, you may:
- Access the information we have about you. We will make an effort to share this information with you within a reasonable time.
- Have your information corrected or deleted.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. We only send you marketing material if you have agreed to it, but if you would rather we do not, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it is technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you are based in the EEA and think that we have not complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland or with your local supervisory authority.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Reservations@OutstandingintheField.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. For example, we use Vendini and Authorize.net in part because of their assurances that they comply with industry standards for confidential storing of personal information. Additionally, all Company employees are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures and are required to regularly change the password on any accounts that hold our customers’ personal information.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Website and welcome any feedback about these external websites.
Outstanding in the Field holds the following image marks: